Translate

Sunday 31 December 2017

Christmas Market at Eaton Park Bicycle Shop Cafe.


My second Christmas Market

 On the 18th december Eaton park were holding a carol singing concert in the bandstand along with a Christmas market at the Bicycle Shop Cafe who now have a cafe at the park as well as on St Benedict Street. It was a great evening made me feel very festive drinking mulled wine. Lots of chatting about Norwich and selling which was good.With the success of the two markets I hope to do more markets in 2018 as well as hopefully open an online shop.

Bandstand at Eaton Park
This above illustration is one of my first ever Urban sketches I did in 2012 and is my most popular image. A great cafe.


Mini Book card depicting life in the bicycle shop cafe St Benedict Street


 Photos of my stall at the Bicycle shop cafe Eaton park






No comments:

Post a Comment