Translate

Friday 1 May 2015

Bench Life Anglia Square



My series depicting bench Life in the square is growing and hopefully capturing the economic and social setting of the square. The green party supporter is appropriate as the general elections are imminent! I collected an envelope from the One stop to collage in the background of the sketch before drawing the next sketch to capture time and history. 

So far I seemed to of captured mainly middle aged males for some reason maybe thats true to the square and there are quite a few unemployed men of that age or that they are interesting characters that happen to be there at the time. 

I might experiment and record the same bench over time even when its empty making my observations more objective rather than too subjective and giving a more realistic impression.





No comments:

Post a Comment